Monday, August 20, 2007

Momentum Slams to a Stop

Between preparing for the first day of school (tomorrow, yikes!), meeting with potential new members for the Fraternity and developing the PR for rush week I haven't really found time to make any progress on the house. Sorry! Hopefully I can get a city inspector out soon to approve the framing so I can finish drywalling the upstairs and get that all taken care of. Basically with the arrival of classes I'm afraid the whole rennovation process will be moving at a much slower pace. Why couldn't I have bought this place earlier in the summer?

1 comment:

Kali said...

Thanks for the advice about the carpet, it shall come in handy. I can't imagine trying to do all that you seem to be doing. Renovating a home alone is crazy work-but, while attending school and working...sheesh! Good luck with the new school year.